My manager's Outlook is constantly having issues. It very frequently stops responding and crashes. Sometimes it won't even open with various different error messages (or none at all, hanging at loading profile).
I have tried so many things to solve this:
- Upgrade to Professional Plus 2016 from 2013
- Switched from a 32-bit version to 64-bit
- Deleted profile and re-added
- Repaired with SCANPST
- Switched to and from cached exchange mode
- Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 (which actually seemed to make the situation worse)
- Repaired the office installation
- I even switched the user to a different PC altogether at one point and the issue followed.
This user does have a very large inbox which is also being achieved. I've tried everything I can think of and just can't get it to work properly. I'm open to any and all suggestions anyone has about possible solutions. Any help would be appreciated.
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 64-bit