- computer A (has WIFI) (Windows 10)
- computer B connected to A with ethernet cable (Manjaro)
- VM on computer A (Manjaro on VMWare Workstation 15)
I want VM and computer B to communicate with each other. Right now I have only A <-> B and A <-> VM communication.
When network settings are:
- NAT - VM is available from host on "Ethernet adapter VMware Network Adapter VMnet1".
- Bridged - VM is available from host on "Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi".
B communicates with A on "Ethernet adapter Ethernet".
What options do I have?