I have a 5-6 year old Windows 10 PC that suddenly shows a black screen. I have just recently installed Windows 10 on a new SSD, and am trying to go back to the HDD to copy the data over, but when I restarted, it doesn’t show anything. Basically, when I press the power button, the PC starts running with fans and all, but nothing on the monitor displays.
- I have tried leaving the PC on for around 2 hours, nothing changes
- I disconnected the power cord and quickly turn it back on, nothing changes
- I reconnected all the cables and checked if any may be loose, pushed them in, nothing changes
- I tried clearing the CMOS, nothing changes unless I did it wrong
- I tried every SATA port for both the HDD and the SSD, nothing changes
- I held Windows + B and Windows + V for around 5 minutes each, nothing changes
The PC automatically restarts every 20 seconds or so. Every fan is on at max power (I think).
I also created a Windows 10 installation tool on a USB, and the PC doesn’t seem to be reading it.
I have a HP Pavilion h8-1360t PC and a XFX Radeon RX 480 graphics card. Any help is appreciated and reply if I need to add extra information. Thanks.