Is there a keyboard shortcut to close all tabs on the right of a specific tab, for Firefox or Chrome?

This option to be specific: Screenshot

Or, if there isn't one by default, could this be done with a script?

I looked at advanced settings on the browsers, but haven't found a way so far.

  • What is "on the right"? Which object's right side? – Biswapriyo Aug 18 at 12:52
  • 1
    @Biswapriyo, to the right of an existing tab. Image Should have been clear. Let me update the original question as well. – arunsathiya Aug 18 at 13:00

If you dont find any extension, you can try this: Tab Manager Lite

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.