Im using Control-m to facilitate a transfer from a vendor.
I use Kleopatra to generate a key pair and then give the public key to the vendor to encrypt and send us files.
Every time I test decrypting a file off their site I get the following
Using PGP encryption, with Template Name: BLAH_BLAH
Execute PGP command: "........................"
gpg: encrypted with 3072-bit RSA key, ID BLAH, created DATE "BLAH" gpg: public key decryption failed: Timeout gpg: encrypted with 3072-bit RSA key, ID BLAHBLAH, created DATE "BLAH>" gpg: public key decryption failed: Timeout gpg: decryption failed: No secret key Command Exit code '2' doesn't match requested Exit Code '0' Failed to execute PGP command!
its showing the correct Public Key ID for the encryption and you can see it fails then tries the other Key ID for certifying and Signing but still fails with no secret key error.....
I tried looking a the key ring using gpg --list-secret-keys
And I can see the following
sec rsa3072 Date [SC] Key fingerprint uid [ultimate] Key_name ssb rsa 3072 Date [E]
the fingerprint and names all match...... so to me the secret key is there.