I've got 200GB of data uploaded to an S3 bucket, and I've got some none tech savvy (so no answers involving shells, SSH keys, CLIs etc or anything average Joe wouldn't understand) users to download them. How can I deliver them the files in a simple manner, given that:
- I can get them to use a web interface
- I can get them to use FTP (with no SSH, see below)
- I can't give them my AWS credentials
- I can't get them to use any sort of terminal, including generating SSH keys.
- I can make the bucket public (this is perfectly non-sensitive data)
What is a way to do this?