I just installed IrfanView and while viewing images, I notice IrfanView iterates text files as well as image files. How do I make it NOT include text files (or other kinds of files) in its iteration?
In Irfanview, go to Options menu | Properties/Settings | Extentions. Now,
- Check the boxes for the file extensions you want to associate with Irfanview
- Select the option "Load only associated types while moving through directory".
- Select the option "Load custom file types".
- Carefully copy and paste the long text string into Notepad or another text editor; now you can more easily examine and edit the chosen filetypes.
- Remove the
- Copy and paste the long text string back into the textbox in the Properties dialog.