Hello I have a question regarding to wireguard.
What happens if multiple clients (Peers) use the same credentials?
- I have a wireguard-server at home.
- I initiate a connection to the server with my smartphone and a minute later with my laptop. Both share the same Private and Public Keys and Wireguard-IP's.
- None of the clients will be able to access the server.
- The client that joins last takes over the connection and kicks out the client that joined prior.
- The server will be able to serve all clients simultaneous?