Via a command line argument or PowerShell I want to manipulate the following list:
If you're wondering why, it's because a very specific VPN sets this to the client's domain when you connect, but never removes it. It breaks all my local access and it always replaces ALL entries within the list, it doesn't just add to it.
I've tried registry settings that I've discovered, like adding to the searchlist in
I've tried flushing my dns, resetting the network adapter.
I've tried looking for other registry keys, editing adapter specific dns suffixes.
None of that appears to have an actual impact on this list, and yet, somehow that VPN client is ruining my network connections each time I use it.
The existing questions here on SU don't address this. Everything addresses the previously mentioned points, but not the values within this actual box. I've tried every variation with ZERO impact so far.