I'm trying to install Manjaro in this computer:
- MB: ASRock Z75 Pro3
- CPU: I3-3220
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6800
- RAM: 8GB
- BIOS: UEFI American Megatrends ICN 2.00, 2013/10/9
- SMBIOS version: 2.7.
- SSD with two HDD in RAID as a slave
- Windows 10
I've done the next actions:
- I disabled SecureBoot
- I disabled Fastboot
- I have checked the ISO of Manjaro
- I made the bootable USB again (Rufus and Etcher) with 3 different USB sticks.
- I started with restart+shift (win) and selecting the UEFI USB Manjaro installation (and also the Legacy before)
- I tried with Puppy Linux also and get similar results (when it is loading kernels in the installation process I get a black screen)
- I tried with Puppy in DD mode (Rufus)
- I checked that the disk is in a GPT mode
- I tried with Arcolinux broking the PC (solved now)
- I tried with
watchdog BUGwith both, free and non free drivers.
- KDE Neon was installed very easy.
The best that I get is the Watchdog BUG.
EDIT: After so many tries I could install KDE Neon straightforward (I think clear CMOS helped to that), so I discard Manjaro for a while, at least until I see an easy way to do it.