Using Outlook 2019 and Windows 10. Tried to send an email with with a 14 MByte attachment. Mail was not sent and shows up in Outbox Folder.
Outlook then set to Work Offline. Attempts to delete email included:
- Highlight email and press Delete button
- Right click on email and select delete.
- Highlight email and select delete icon from Outlook menu
- Right click folder and select Delete All. In this case, I receive a confirmation dialogue, but the mail does not get deleted.
- Right click on email and select Move/Drafts. Mail does not get moved.
- Attempt to open mail and remove attachment. Result shown below.
I also restarted not only Outlook, but Windows, and tried all that again with the same results. I also tried running Outlook in Safe Mode, but no joy.
Finally, I tried the web interface provided by my ISP, but that does not show an Outbox folder.
Is there anything else I can try?