- Downloaded file
- Size of downloaded file - 5.04GB
- USB - Sony 16GB USB 2.0 (14.4GB available space)
- Downloaded Rufus 3.8.1580
list diskshows there is an asterisk mark under GPT for Disk 0
- System Information BIOS mode - UEFI
- Current OS - Windows 10 Home single language
- Cannot download more than 2GB per day in my internet connection, so I cannot use media creation tool and have downloaded the iso file
- Do not want to use reset as it keeps the bloatware. My main aim is to clean install Windows 10 on my laptop.
When I insert the USB and open Rufus it shows many options; what should I choose for:
(or is there another method or tool for making bootable USB?)
- Partition Scheme
- Target System
- File System
- Cluster size
After installing Windows 10, will it automatically activate if the laptop came preinstalled with it?