I wonder if is possible to use wifii only for specific address, maybe configured on some file. As I'm often behind a firewall, my need is to bypass this check by switching under an alternative network , through a mobile hotspot for example. Is it possible by your knowledge?
You can utilise the route command.
route -p ADD 18.104.22.168 192.168.35.254 METRIC 1
- route is the comand name
- -p is attribute which will make it persistent throughout reboots
- ADD is attribute for route creation
- 22.214.171.124 is your target IP
- 192.168.35.254 is Default Gateway of your WiFi adapter
- METRIC is something like priority, lower is greater