I am facing a annoying issue and i've tried many solutions without success.
What i am trying to do is to get access to internet from my laptop (windows 10), from an ethernet connection of my desktop PC (windows 7).
The wifi cards are :
- Netgear A6210 on my desktop PC
- Killer 1650 on my laptop
What i've tried so far :
- Creating an ad hoc wifi between the two pc : not fonctionning since windows 10 doesn't support it (it doesn't even appear on the wifi list)
- Creating a hotspot with my phone (galaxy S9) wich is NOT connected to the internet itself : a can connect the pwo PC, but i haven't found a way to share internet between two clients of the same wifi
- Creating a hotspot from my windows 7 desktop PC but... It is not working.
When i try to create a hotspot from my desktop, i am faced with this classic error :
The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.
What i've already tried :
- Activate connexion sharing for my LAN card
- Activate / deactivate wifi and / or Lan card
- Change wifi drivers to the latest
- netsh wlan hostednetwork mode=allow
Here is some informations you may need to help me(sry it is in french) :
- netsh wlan show driver show that hostednetwork is supported 1
- netsh wlan show hostednetwork show a "not available" 2
- here is a screenshot of my network cards on device manager with hidden devices : 3
Thank you very much for your time, i would be very thankful if someone could help !