I'd like to swap the 'W' and ']' keys, which are 'ჯ' and 'ჟ' on the desired keyboard layout, so that the W key outputs the latter character and the ] key the former, and only when said keyboard is in use. How could I do this?

I know of AutoHotKey, but I don't know if it has this exact functionality. I also considered writing a Python script, but, again, I'm not sure that's easy enough to do for this problem to be within my skill level.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.