So started seeing that my computer clock date and time are ahead or behind. This computer is old so I think it's the battery. Had a few questions
- If I don't change the battery will computer keep working just fix the time and date when I turn it on?
- I removed the laptop battery so I use it straight from power. If I keep it plugged in and turn it off will it keep the CMOS battery good?
- Will battery leak if I don't change the CMOS battery?
- How do I change it? Where is it located and how easy is it to find and remove it?
- Does this model uses special cmos battery or like a regular clock battery? Where can I find this type of battery?