In Adobe InDesign one of the default keyboard shortcuts is described using a degree symbol. To which button of my keyboard is this symbol referencing? I don't have a degree sign on my keyboard.

A snippet of a menu, where the short cut

1 Answer 1


Most likely this is ; key. Show/hide guides. Lock/unlock gudies.

enter image description here

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .