On my raspberry 3B, ssh from another pc to it works fine until i start a docker image. Currently i have containers of portrain, pihole, and nextcloud on the Pi, but the issue arises whichever container i start running. Then there is up to 3 seconds lag randomly hitting when i type commands using ssh directly to the Pi (host). The problem vanishes as soon I stop the containers.
- Raspberry Pi 3B running latest Raspbian
- Raspberry connected using ethernet
- Docker using bridge mode for network
- Terminal directly on the host working fine.
- Login is fast. Only inside the ssh enviroment typing lags