Last night I unplugged my wireless USB headset receiver from my computer, and one of my monitors disconnected and will not reconnect. So far I've done some troubleshooting including:
- Restarting my computer.
- Using a different port on my graphics card. They are all confirmed working with two different monitors.
- Using a different input on the monitor.
- Switching out all cables/adapters. Again confirmed working with the same two different monitors.
- Testing the monitor with a different computer. It is confirmed working.
- On Windows 10, going to the device manager in the control panel and uninstalling/reinstalling my graphics card.
- Power cycling the monitor.
- Updating drivers.
- Switching to Linux Mint 19.3. Still no picture.
- Using a fourth monitor. My computer did not detect this one.
After doing all of the above my computer will not detect the monitor and I am at a loss of what to do next. For reference I am using an Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti with driver 22.214.171.12487, and the port I was using for the receiver was on an internal PCIE add-in card. My graphics card has 3 display port ports and one HDMI and I was using a generic HDMI to display port adapter for the monitor.
Thanks in advance for any help or ideas.