I am sure auto hot key handles this but not sure how to do it. Here is the scenario. I have 10 tabs open on Google chrome. In each chrome tab, there is a wallpaper photo that I need to save. This is what I want when I press A&H together.
- The cursor should go to 0,0 coordinates
- Then cursor right clicks on coordinates in the exact 960, 500
- Then cursor moves to the 2nd menu item from the context menu, and it clicks on "Save Image As.."
- Then just hit enter to save the image.
- 3 seconds delay - as chrome saving the image.
- Then close current window by pressing Ctrl+W (this is shortcut key for chrome tab close)
- half second delay
- Repeat Step 1. (I want to run this script for like 24 times )
I want slight delays in cursor speed so that my eye can notice what is going on.
Can anyone help in writing a AHK script for me, please? I want this script to be run on wallhaven.cc wallpapers site.