Windows 10 does not seem to find my on-motherboard Bluetooth device anymore, even with 'shown hidden devices' on. It does also not appear in device manager.
I tried the following troubleshooting steps:
- Restarted multiple times
- Installed the correct drivers from my motherboard manufacturer
- Tried to add the hardware as "legacy hardware" through device manager
- Windows' Bluetooth troubleshooter
- Checked my OS for integrity (sfc /scannow)
- Disabled and enabled the bluetooth controller in the BIOS
I am becoming a bit desparate as it seems to me that I tried everything (except resetting Windows but I'm not keen on that in this stage). Any other ideas?