Yesterday git commands (e.g.
git pull) started to be super slow, when doing them against gitlab.com. They are working as usual when using them against github.com, so I assumed this is a problem with gitlab.com.
After waiting a couple of days, and not seeing any reports on the gitlab status page, I conclude this is related to my setup somehow.
I've added some debug logs and seeing this happens after the following command:
20:47:50.705689 run-command.c:663 trace: run_command: unset GIT_PREFIX; ssh email@example.com 'git-upload-pack
I also tried to delete and re-clone my repo, but that didn't help either.
EDIT: On a different wifi network it works normally. What the hell.