I haven't use Windows since about 10 years ago, now because of work I need to install it. The problem is I don't know where to install it to in LEGACY BIOS mode. Here's my drives:
- /dev/sda: a 2TB HDD (my data disc)
- /dev/sdb: a 500MB SSD (my main OS using Linux Mint), this my /boot partition
- /dev/sdc: a 1 TB (divided into 3 partition):
- /dev/sdc1: 300 GB (my other OS, Xubuntu)
- /dev/sdc2: 300 GB (empty)
- /dev/sdc3: 300 GB (empty)
Is it possible to install Windows to /dev/sdc2 or /dev/sdc3?