- CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (SVM is enabled)
- Windows - Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264)
- USB Devices tried to connect - External Hard Disk, Pen Drives (All are USB3.0 ports)
- When I manually click on Scan for hardware changes, sometimes my system freezes and causes a BSOD named dpc watchdog violation
- Keeping the hard disk connected makes the system very slow and unresponsive sometimes, there are no CPU spikes in task manager though
Had the same issue before in previous version of Windows 10, when enabling Hyper-V alone, I thought the newer build would fix those issues. But the issue still persists.
- Issue was occurring even before 2004 upgrade.
- Issue occurring for a long time, but haven't found a proper solution (i thought 2004 version would fix these issues).
- Even on a fresh windows 10 install, after enabling Hyper-V, I get this USB issues.
- Just enabling the feature Hyper-V itself causes the USB issue (Did not create any VM)
- I haven't added any new hardware since i bought the desktop back in Dec 2017 and haven't done any BIOS update
- BIOS Name & Version - American Megatrends Inc 1.10, 24 Mar-17
- Motherboard - MSI B350M Mortar (MS-7A37)
- Updated to latest chipset drivers from (https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B350M-MORTAR#down-driver&Win10%2064)