- I have changed this SSD to "dynamic disk" https://superuser.com/a/1080796/1074900
- merged the 70 GB Other NTFS partition to the 10 GB Unallocated space than restarted the machine than It says the following at boot:
BOOTINGMR is missing press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart
- In the bios it does not offer my operation system's SSD as boot option (1st 2nd or 3rd) but it sees it in other settings. If I directly click on it to boot from it it just gives me the previous ERROR.
- I have created a bootable windows 7 USB to do this. But It does not want to boot from that from the bios (I used Boot Camp Assistant for the bootable pendrive)
- Windows 7 Professional
- I have a min SSD that is separated to 4 areas
- 100 MB area that was created by windows at installation
- 100 GB Main System Partition NTFS
- 70 GB Other Partition NTFS
- 10 GB Unallocated partition
- I want to add the Unallocated partition to the Main partition but in "Computer Managment" it grays out that option when I click on the main drive
- I have tried with EaseUS but that also cant resize or extend the main partion. When I try to resize it it says there is 0 unallocated partition while on the bar chart there is clearly unallocated space/partition
- I don't have any other storage options so I cant use these answers - Can't extend C partition. How to make unallocated space "adjacent"
- Can I add unallocated space to an existing partition?