So I found this video about virtualizing Windows 10 and using it for gaming and whatnot.
Now, when I first saw this video, I realized that this wasn't going to be an easy task, since in order to use your GPU on the guest OS you need to do GPU passthrough, and apparently you also need two GPUs for this to work. I also noticed they used Manjaro Linux, but I found out QubesOS is more focused on virtualizing, and thought this could be the best OS to do this process.
However, the question remains like this:
Is there a way of doing this with only one GPU?
Somethings that I feel are important to mention:
- My [AMD] processor supports IOMMU, and I think it's enabled.
- I also have Virtualization support. Last time I checked, this was enabled!
- I would like to do this with a GTX 1650 Super.
- The host OS could be either Manjaro or QubesOS.
- The guest OS would be Windows 10 LTSC or any other W10 OS.
I'm not quite sure if any other requirement needs to be reviewed, but that's all I have.
Sorry if this is too unusual, I'm really curious about this and I'd like to know what to do and what NOT to do. I'm trying to keep it as short as possible, with only one question so it is a little bit more "focused" I guess...