The past few days I have been trying to install linux on my laptop(Asus UX430) with no luck. I have tried elementaryOs,PopOS,Manjaro,Ubuntu,Kubuntu,Gentoo and Fedora but they all gave me the same error:
The things that I already have tried:
- Using different kernelparameters like
- Changing My BIOS(SATA is already set to AHCI, Secure boot and fast boot are disabled and I turned of everything that could be a problem(fingerprint scan etc).
- Booting in safe mode, or live mode(same error).
- Trying GRUB parameters like setting resolution, compression algorithms.
- Upgrading BIOS
- Using older versions of ubuntu
- Waited for an hour
- Used kernel parameters specific to my notebook model documented on the ubuntu wiki.
I have no clue what to do given that I have the feeling I tried all provided solutions on ubuntu forums and stack overflow. Is there any way to fix this? If you need more info just tell me.
EDIT: If I remove my USB while booting, it does detect it in verbose mode. Maybe this indicated that is not totally frozen because interrupts work but just "stuck" somewhere, because waiting for an hour doesnt make it boot.