sadly we have another problem - changed the pc case and computer started to shutdown randomly.
- CPU: s.2011 Intel E5[email protected] with CNPS10X cooler, constant 52 to 54°C under load
- Motherboard: AsRock Extreme9 (stock settings)
- RAM: 8 × 4GB Kingston DDR3-1600 (tested, not faulty)
- Old videocard (when shutdowns started): RX 570 with 19.8.1 driver (around 65 to 72°C max under load)
- New videocard: Palit GTX1070 with 460.89 WHQL driver (around 66-67°C max under load)
- Marvel RAID 1: first 2 ports × WD 120GB SSD Green (healthy)
- LSI 9750-8i: RAID 10 - 4 drives 2TB Toshiba DT200 (healthy and cooled around 40°C)
- PSU: Seasonic S12-II 620W
- OS: Windows 8.1 x64
- SouthBridge: constant 45 to 51°C, no more
RX 570 was swapped due to impossibility to install the same driver on Win 8 and when crashes happened in first 5 minutes of PC usage after OS boot. Now with GTX 1070 driver is ok, but crashes continue to occur but more randomly (in the interval 30min to 3-4 hours). The other moment is when playing games - shutdown occurs after playing around 5-10 mins.
There's nothing in logs:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. EventData BugcheckCode 0 BugcheckParameter1 0x0 BugcheckParameter2 0x0 BugcheckParameter3 0x0 BugcheckParameter4 0x0 SleepInProgress 0 PowerButtonTimestamp 0 BootAppStatus 0
No blue screen, no nothing - just a shutdown and that's it Any ideas? Possible semi-short circuit somewhere or just dying motherboard/CPU/etc? Cables are properly attached - this system worked at least 2 years without problems with these components