I have a Lenovo P52. It is about 1 year old. Since about one month ago, often times it shows 0% battery, charging (with the AC adapter plugged in), but the charge level stays at 0%.
I don't have a record of systematics on this, but so far, I could "fix" it a couple of times. The first time, I don't recall what I tried and did to get it to charge again. Then the problem started again, and I cannot identify any specific change either (other than unplugging it a few times). Now, I have turned it off, removed the battery, blew on the contacts, and placed it back. I also unplugged and plugged again. That is what I did, although it doesn't mean for sure that contacts were dirty or else.
The fact that it charges now (and after the first fix as well) suggests the battery is not dead.
Did any one have a similar problem, and found a solution?
In the meantime, I will try to collect more information, but that depends on the charging to start failing again. One possibility is a faulty DC power jack.
- Lenovo Laptop stuck at 0% plugged in, charging
- Battery 'Plugged in, Charging' but stuck at 0%
- Lenovo laptop is stuck at 0% battery with "plugged in, not charging"
- Laptop Battery not charging "plugged in, not charging"
- Laptop says plugged in and charging but it still is on 0%
- 0% available (plugged in, charging)
- 0% available (plugged in, not charging)
- Battery stuck at "0% available plugged in, charging"