Windows 11 requires this features:
- Processor 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Storage 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display >9” with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home
I have a 15-ay108nh laptop. As far as I know, it supports all the required features. It has 8GB ram, 256GB storage, UEFI support, TPM 2.0 ( I enabled it in the BIOS ), DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x, and 1080p screen.
I installed the health check app, but for some reason, I get this result:
How is it possible to find out exactly, why it fails?
WhyNotWin11 gives me this result: