When reading web pages it would be a nice feature to be able to underline text from a page. Is there any possibility to achieve this in browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome etc.)

1 Answer 1


2 addons on firefox has this a similar ability.

Scrap Book   


Both have different plus and minus points, so it'll be up to you to see which one you like the most. I personally use Wired-Marker, can mark text in different colours which is the most useful function for me. Although I do put a lot of my research stuff into OneNote

  • I've used Wired-Marker - very good, but it could be a bit overkill for some tasks IMHO.
    – MrWhite
    Aug 6, 2010 at 14:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.