I have quite of a problem.
I have a 120GB SSD with two logical drives. One of them is a system one, 106GB in size. It has about 70GB of files and folders (incl. pagefile.sys and hiberfil.sys).
I've tested it with a bunch of third-party software (WinDirStat, DiskState, Folder Size) and within Windows Explorer itself with "Hide protected operating system files" unchecked. It's ~70GB of a useful files and therefore about 36GB of free space, that's no doubt.
But in fact Windows Explorer (along with DiskState and Folder Size) claim that the actual usage is about 93GB and about 13GB of free space. In other words, sum of files surely is 70GB but disk usage is 93GB. WTF
In fact, it was about 101GB, but I was able to reclaim some of space by cleaning Windows update cache (perhaps I shoulda mention that I was updated recently to 22H2 and downloaded a whole bunch of updates). So far I have no files in Recycle Bin, no update cache, no restore points. I basically don't know where I could bring back another 23GB of space (from 93 to normal 70), it's driving me crazy. I've tried about everything.