Need to document user rights on an existing Linux system.
What commands, actions, etc. will allow me to gather complete user profiles?
User rights include, but are not limited to:
- File/Directory: Read, Write, Execute, and Delete
- Access: Root, su, sudo
- Groups/Roles: wheel
- Connections: Local, Remote
User types include, but are not limited to: Anonymous, Authenticated, System
- System_Output based on right: Permission denied
- Commands: getent group, getfacl, visudo /etc/sudoers
- Keywords_to_add_to_Searches: "man page", apropos
- Keywords: Access Control List (ACL)
- As root, how would I document user rights. Example: [cd /home] [ls] [getfacl _user_01_to_n_] [visudo /etc/sudoers] ... etc.