It's very frusterating when I encounter an article like this and 95% of the height is taken up by comments, with no option to collapse/hide them. Is there any Chrome extension that can do this for me?



This is a custom stylesheet you can load into Chrome either as an extension or user stylesheet. Usually I use iReader in those situations, but it doesn't seem to work on that website. If that doesn't work, I'd try using the Google Mobilizer bookmarklet.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.