How to find MAC Address of a PC without powering it on?
A couple other possibilities, if the MAC address isn't physically printed on the hardware or you don't have physical access to the hardware:
If the machine has been powered on recently and you know the IP address that it was using, you might be able to find its MAC address in the ARP cache of other devices on the same network segment.
If it was using a DHCP-assigned IP address and you have access to the DHCP server, it should have records of what IP addresses have been given out and the MAC address that each was given to.
- Written on the NIC if it's an external Card
- In some cases the MAC is written on:
- A tag attached to the machine
- Above the Machine
- In the side cover of the machine (inside)
- If your Deploying this machine over the network and need the MAC address start the machine and press F12 the Physical address( MAC Address) will appear
- Of course if you do turn it on go to command prompt and type in