Anyone got any idea how to change the font of all text boxes in an Impress presentation? Applying a Master slide doesn't appear to have any useful effect.
first, you can use font substitution in LibreOffice settings, however, this will have only effect on your computer. I also faced this problem and as I remember, I did some experiments with the XML files inside the OpenDocument file. I extracted it using 7zip and then used PSPad editor to search and replace the font names in the files. It is a longer time ago so I do not remember the exact procedure. :-)
- Press F11 or ⌘ Command on macOS (style dialog)
- select any text styles dialog highlights the style you are using
- In styles dialog click the bucket (Fill Format mode icon)
Use right mouse button on the highlighted style and choose modify.
A window menu opens
- Select font effects, in the color section select color and...
- Tick scheme option (above shadow option)