F1 to F12 can be called "functional keys", the numbered keys on the right of the keyboard are called the "numpad", and the arrows are called the "arrow keys".

Is there a common name for the following group of keys?

Insert Delete Home End Page Up Page Down


They are called the navigation keys and include:

Insert Home Page Up

Delete End Page Down

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.