I reinstalled windows 7, and now the default monitor is on the right. I want it to be on the left. How do I set the default monitor to the one on the left ?
- I tried to unlock the task bar, and drag it on the left monitor, but all windows keep poping on the right. So I think there is a better way.
- I can physically switch the monitors, but there are a lot of cables and I don't want to get up from my chair.
- It is quite surprising, but switching the 2 DVI plugs on the graphic card does not change the default monitor.
For information (but I don't think it matters):
- Both screens are plugged in the graphic card by DVI, and are the same model (samsung P2370)
- The graphic card is a GeForce GTS 250. (with 2 DVI outputs)