I need an extention of plugin for chrome that act like firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Accessibility#w_always-use-the-cursor-keys-to-navigate-within-webpages

Any one know how can I surf the pages in this way in chrome, like Firefox?


Perhaps what you're looking for is known as caret browsing. In Firefox it's turned on by pressing F7. There is an extension for Chrome that offers the same functionality: Caret Browsing

| improve this answer | |

You can use the Tab to focus on different links & use the arrow keys to scroll up/down right out of the box in Chrome

| improve this answer | |
  • Yes, but I need the same ability like Firefox. – Milad Khajavi Oct 6 '11 at 16:21

If you are still want it/didn't find it, then take! Nice stuff.

Also, there is a bunch of Vim-like extensions. I've never used Vim, but after trying a bit, considering to use some. The main downside is the lack of arrow-keys navigation, tho some of them have "visual mode", but actual navigation even is this mode is mostly unusable: like, go to next symbol L, go back one symbol B. There are unused arrow keys, really..

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.