Check out that special black keyboard behind the guy's back. WHAT IS THAT?

link to video.

enter image description here enter image description here

  • I'm guessing it's some heavy usage ergonic keyboard, but who makes it or where it is from I would have no idea.
    – tombull89
    Oct 14, 2011 at 12:46

1 Answer 1


Its a kinesis advantage keyboard - by the looks of it

enter link description here

I thought it was a maltron at first glance which is another bowl style keyboard

  • woah...that was very quick. +1 for you.
    – tombull89
    Oct 14, 2011 at 12:53
  • If you want information on keyboards geekhack is a pretty good resource. The bowl style is the second most unusual style i've seen so it was easy to remember - the oddest being the datahand. It just so happens i was researching keyboards till recently, so i remembered this enough to be able to look it up ;p
    – Journeyman Geek
    Oct 14, 2011 at 12:53

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .