I recently started to play Portal 2 on my Windows 7 PC and after some time game just exits. Now I thought there was some issue with the game or my drivers, so I updated to the latest drivers for my card and run other games - same result, after some time games just exit and I'm on desktop.
My PC's specs:
- OS: Windows 7 (32bit)
- Motherboard: Asus M5A99X EVO
- GPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
- GPU: Asus GeForce 9800 GTX+
- PSU: OCZ ModXstream-pro 600W
- RAM: 2 x Kingston 4GB DDR3 1600 (CL9)
- HDD: 2 x HDD
- USB: 1 mouse, 1 keyboard, 1 external hdd, 1 usb flash (all running USB 2)
On a side note: I know I don't use 8GB ram, but that's till my DVD-drive gets shiped then I install 64 bit OS.