I have an HD 5970 running on a P8Z68-v LE motherboard and I have no image comming out of the graphic card.
- When I plug my screen on my motherboard, I see the bios and the OS.
- When I plug my screen on the graphic card, I don't see anything.
- I know that the graphic card works because I have tested it on another computer.
- I know the motherboard works because I tested it with another graphic card and it worked.
- I know that the graphic card works with the computer because I have another computer with a P8Z68-LE and an HD 5970.
- I know it is not an OS issue because I should atleast be able to see the bios. I have tried unplugging my HDDs so that the OS dont interfere with anything.
- Using a 1000W power supply
Using another HD5970 on the computer works. So this is a problem with my HD5970, but why is the graphic card working on my other computer?