I am looking for a USB cable with the following properties:

  • Mini-B connector on one end, A connector on the other end
  • Pins 4 and 5 on the mini-B connector end shorted
  • Injection mold casing on both ends to protect the soldering connections

What is this type of USB cable called?

  • What sort of connector on the other end? Dec 20 '11 at 19:41
  • A. But on the mini-B end, pins 4 and 5 are shorted.
    – stanigator
    Dec 20 '11 at 20:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.