I would like to use something like dropbox. however dropbox does not support windows mobile. is there any freeware application that allows that?
Questions on Super User are expected to relate to computer software or computer hardware within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
- Connect the phone to the PC using the USB sync cable. WMDC will start the synchronization process as soon as the phone is connected to your PC.
- Click "Set up your device" on your PC in the open WMDC window.
- Click the checkboxes next to the data that you want to sync. Data options showing are: Contacts; Calendar; Email; Tasks; Notes; Mobile Favorites. Clear any box that you do not want synchronized and click "Next."
- Enter a name for your phone in the "Device Name" box. Uncheck the shortcut check box if you do not want a shortcut to WMDC on your desktop.
- Click "Set Up" to start synchronizing. You will be prompted when the synchronization has been completed.
Synchronizing after the initial setup:
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- Start synchronizing from your phone by clicking "Start > ActiveSync > Sync."
- Start synchronizing from your PC in the Windows Mobile Device Center by clicking "Sync."
Read more: How to Sync a Phone in Windows 7: http://www.ehow.com/how_6928449_sync-phone-windows-7.html#ixzz1iH1huWI2