Each time I start working on my PC, I have a bunch of programs I have to start, some of which depends upon others. I've tried to list them with their dependencies:
- foobar2000 (read MP3 from a TrueCrypt encoded volume whose password is stored in KeePass)
- Chrome (to access my company mail, using a password stored in KeePass)
- A PowerShell script used to start a GlassFish domain
- Eclipse (run as administrator user)
- Flash Builder (run as administrator user)
Is there any utility program that would allow me to sequence that launches in an "easy" way, that would let my computer do all that while I'm waking up?
Notice my computer runs Windows 7, and my user account is automatically logged in.
It seems I forgot to mention I don"'t want to write scripts in any form. What I want is a simple GUI, allowing me to select elements from my start menu, and add them to a kind of "delayed start items".