Does anyone know of a program that will show the keyboard buttons you are pressing on the screen? I would like to know if it exists for windows :)

I ask because I would like them to appear as I do video tutorials.

  • Heh. I was wondering about this myself today. I was going to write an AutoHotkey script if I couldn't find a decent solution. :)
    – iglvzx
    May 20, 2012 at 7:29
  • This question seems to be pretty close to this one on StackOVerflow. Also, KeyViz is a freeware program that can do this too. May 20, 2012 at 7:47

1 Answer 1


Keypose is exactly what you have described!


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .