I'm using Firefox on linux exclusively.
You could use
cups-pdf to Print the page as a PDF.
PDF Mage addon. Nice work in Firefox 51.0.1 (64-bit).
(Page may incorrect displayed in Firefox web preview, but if I open saved PDF in Sumatra PDF, I have not bugs)
- Page, which I need convert to pdf — https://vk.com/wall245887788?offset=60, archive copy.
- PDF, generate by PDF Mage — http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/Kristinita/SashaMiscellaneous/blob/master/pdf/KristinaKivaWall.pdf.
- Active development in February 2017,
- Good PDF quality,
- Easy to use. I need only click the button in web-page, which I need to save.
- Save all images in page (unfortunately, sometimes I get bugs),
- Generate text as text, not as image. I can search text in generate page.
- Save web-pages, which not visible for all users. For example, I can save as PDF web-pages in private social network groups.
- Save data, which can be seen only by following the steps on the web-page. For example, if I open page, I see:
If I click to
Показать полностью..., I see:
Use PDF Mage I can save all text on image 2.
- Save 1 web-page as 1 PDF-page. It does not spoil the page. For example, if I use native «Save as PDF» in Chrome, I can get result:
Image it spoiled.
- Save hyperlinks.