Need some handy tool in opera browser for developing like firebug
closed as off-topic by Tog, Kevin Panko, random♦ May 6 '14 at 3:00
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "Questions seeking product, service, or learning material recommendations are off-topic because they become outdated quickly and attract opinion-based answers. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve. Share your research. Here are a few suggestions on how to properly ask this type of question." – Tog, Kevin Panko, random
UPDATE: The blink based Opera uses the same developer tools as Chrome, the following applies to the Presto-based Opera <=V12
Opera DragonFly is a fully featured development tool:
- Edit and modify the DOM tree and any CSS live. Click on elements to find them in the DOM.
- Network requests, HTTP headers and more. AJAX friendly.
- Very helpful error messages, better tracing than some other tools.
- You can update to the cutting edge branch to get the latest features. Simply, go to opera:config#DeveloperTools|DeveloperToolsURL and use https://dragonfly.opera.com/app/cutting-edge.
Try Firebug Lite.
Found that Opera has some internal tool but its not handy at all