Is there a software that will allow me to hide some of the icons on my system tray? And by hide I don't mean the default Windows hide functionality. I want some of the icons to be permanently disabled from the system tray but i want the programs still running.
PS Tray Factory can hide icons in the system tray. It's not free though.
PS Tray Factory allows you to:
- restore system tray icons after Explorer.exe crash
- change original tray icons with your own icons, more...
- move low-activity icons from the system tray into the special menu,
- quickly access hidden icons,
- change the order of icons in the system tray (sort tray), more...,
- hide seldom used system tray icons ,
- protect the tray menu with password,
- minimize any application to the system tray.