I know that System Restore option is in Accessories in Windows XP, but it is at different place in Windows 7. Likewise, where can I find the System Restore point option in Windows 8?
The article on Exploring Windows 8: How To Use System Restore In Windows 8 gives all the information on how to do a system restore.
There are two ways to access it:
- either search "System Restore" in the Windows 8 Search bar
- or select "System and Security" in the control panel, then "Advanced System Settings", then the "System Protection" tab
From here, you can:
- turn on/off system protection
- allocate space to system protection
- create/delete restore points
- restore from a restore point